The school library is well stocked on various subjects including a special reference section. Fresh titles are being added on a regular basis. The library subscribes to a wide range of popular magazines journals, news papers etc.
The library is open for all the students of the school and each class is provided with one or two library periods per week. Students are advised to make the best use of the library and to develop a flair for reading. Special story books and picture books are made available for the little ones.
STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING LIBRARY RULES.
1. Each student of class Ito VIII will be issued 1 borrower ticket.
2. Students will be allowed to borrow books only on their own cards.
3. Students must maintain absolute silence in the library.
4. Books other than reference books will be issued for 1 week. Reference books will also be issued to the students during weekends for 2 days. If the library books are returned late without a valid reason, the borrowing facility will be withdrawn for 2 weeks.
5. Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or repaired by the borrower.
6. The library has an open shelf system and students must adhere to the order in which the books have been arranged on the shelves. They must put the books back on the shelves after consultation.
We can say sports as forms of competitive physical activity played by the people through casual or organized participation. It helps everyone to improve and maintain physical ability and skills. It is a way of entertainment to the participants. Sports are generally played as a contest between two competitive sides with attempt to exceed other. There are various types of sports and games, those which can be played outside the door named as outdoor games whereas those which can be played inside the door named as indoor games. One of the both contestants becomes winner whereas another becomes loser. Sports are really an important activity for everyone especially for kids and youth as it keeps body healthy and fit.
A HEALTHY MIND LIVES IN HEALTHY BODY
We all know how helpful it is to remember something that is taught visually to us rather than the one that is read through pages after pages. Just imagine, how beneficial would it be for students to understand a chapter visually in class.
The concept of smart class education is indeed a blessing to the students of the 21st Century. Technology is changing the way life functions and if it’s for the good, then why not go for it!
Thus, school smart classrooms add extra inch of clarity, information and interest in the subject, thereby unveiling the read truth in the books
Laboratory teaching assumes that first-hand experience in observation and manipulation of the materials of science is superior to other methods of developing understanding and appreciation.
The school firmly believes that laboratory training is frequently used to develop skills necessary for more advanced study and therefore added to the routine time table of the students.
The institution opines that five groups of objectives can be achieved through the use of the laboratory in science classes are:
1. Skills - manipulative, inquiry, investigative, organizational, communicative
2. Concepts - for example, hypothesis, theoretical model, taxonomic category
3. Cognitive abilities - critical thinking, problem solving, application, analysis, synthesis
4. Understanding the nature of science - scientific enterprise, scientists and how they work, existence of a multiplicity of scientific methods, interrelationships between science and technology and among the various disciplines of science
5. Attitudes - for example, curiosity, interest, risk taking, objectivity, precision, confidence, perseverance, satisfaction, responsibility, consensus, collaboration, and liking science.
Present day is the time of scientific advancement and information technology where computers are becoming indispensable. It is made sure that the Euro Kids are in no way left behind whether it is the usage of Multimedia kits for computer games and animations, or for advanced software development. Equipped with the latest Pentium systems, the computer tab is very much in tune with the times. Apart from effectively aiding in teaching the prescribed syllabus, which includes understanding of spreadsheets, database management, graphics, internet and basic programming several projects are also assigned by subject teachers, which have to be completed using the computer. Computers allow students to interact with the world beyond the classroom through software, web lessons and email. With the help of latest computer software, the students of all classes are imparted the CBSE / NCERT syllabus so as to put into practice the principle of "seeing is believing"which makes learning easier.